Before you sign up for a course please check with your insurer that they accept FHT or VTCT courses (relevant to your proposed course).
- All professional bodies award different amounts of CPD points to training courses and activities for your annual CPD log. Please check with your professional body regarding each course you study.
- If you are new to the industry we strongly recommend that you check out insurers such as Balens Ltd who offer comprehensive cover. http://www.balens.co.uk/
- As a student you can charge student prices for case study clients to build experience and cover your equipment costs and when qualified you can charge full prices. We advise that you arrange student insurance whilst completing case studies.
- Decide how quickly you wish to complete your course – we can tailor courses over one week or over several months depending on your needs.
- We can be flexible about how long you take to complete your case studies and assessments, but be realistic about your time allocation.
- Work experience / work shadowing opportunities are available for students. Please like the Facebook page to receive ongoing notifications about events and opportunities
- Before starting a course you will be sent preparatory work – make sure you allocate sufficient time to complete this so that you get the best out of the course.